Thursday, November 14, 2013

Quilt Update

Hey there fellow Crafters......

                 I just wanted to post an update on my quilt project. Oh I am so excited I was able to finish piecing the top and fuse all the mittens and lettering. I have started to stitch  the applique. So here are a few pictures. It was so nice to hang in jammies all weekend and quilt. That is something I haven't done in a while. There will be more where that came from for sure!


                                                                                  


 
Well let me know what you think which you can do here or on my new Facebook page. You can find me at Inspirations From A Crafty girl, so check it out and make sure to like my page. I would love for it to be a place we can share all of ideas and current projects as well as answer any questions. So go and inspire and be inspired.
 
  Hugs......Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment