Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Quilt Project

 

             I am sure I mentioned this in my last blog but I will say it again I love FALL. This time of year makes me want to start quilting again. I guess it is the cold air or the shorter days. I am not sure, all I do know is that I am so ready to quilt. So the other night I went on a search for a new project. I pulled out an American Patchwork & Quilting magazine from last year, you know one of those magazines you save and mark up with all the future projects, I think we all have them. Well it was a toss up between pumpkins, leaves or these cute little mittens. I went with the mittens. A little early, I know, but I am hoping to have this little wall hanging finished by Christmas time.
           The quilt is called "Bundle Up". I wanted to share with you my color options and see what you think. Do you quilt and are currently working on something?


                                                                                         

                                                                                    
 
I can't wait to hear about your current project and I will make sure to keep you up to date on my progress.
 
 
Until next time Hugs.........
 
                               Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment